Write Great Guest Posts, Get Them Published Anywhere You Want, and Get the Traffic, Reputation, and Sales that Come with Them – Even If You Aren’t a Great Writer!
Black Friday Special: Save 29% on “Write Like Freddy!”
Writing is a cornerstone of marketing for most businesses today.
This is especially true if blogging is part of your marketing plan – and for a lot of small businesses, since it’s free (or almost free), it’s a key marketing channel!
The fact of the matter is, you can’t grow a blog without writing.
You have to write great stuff on your own blog, and you have to write great stuff on other major blogs, too.
That’s exactly how I grew Firepole Marketing when I got started. And it’s how I continue to grow Mirasee.
When I started, I had zero online reputation and zero traffic. My first guest post went live on Copyblogger on January 10, 2011. In that first year, I wrote more than 80 guest posts, and almost all of them performed exceptionally well.
Did it work for my business? Well, you judge for yourself:
The number has since continued to go up, to well over 23,000 monthly views after just one year.
Where did all this traffic come from?
It didn’t take long for people to start noticing what I was doing. In fact, it earned me the nickname, “the Freddy Krueger of Blogging.” (“Wherever I turn, you’re there!”)
Then I started getting emails asking me how I did it. At first, it was just the occasional email, but it got to the point that I got several of them every week, and sometimes multiple emails per day!
Here’s the text of an actual email that I receive (this is one of my favorites):
Danny, I have no bloody idea how you are such a prolific writer, but kindly share whatever magical Chinese medical brew you are drinking on a daily basis.
Seriously, your stuff is so bloody thorough, with so much variety, and really packed with a ton of suggestions. I still have your post for Passive Panda saved on my evernote (about scaling up your business, more $ / hour and then starting a new venture).
How the hell do you do it?
I always thanked people for their kind words but otherwise thought nothing of all the attention.
It didn’t occur to me to create a training program because my business is about teaching marketing, not blogging or writing.
Then, while I was away on vacation for the holidays, the dots connected in my head. If people are using blogging and writing to market their businesses, shouldn’t I teach them how to do it right?
So I finally asked the simple question…
Does anyone want me to train them to “Write Like Freddy?”
Well, I got a resounding YES, YES, YES from all over the world.
You told me that you want to learn my secret so you can get the same kind of exposure I did while spreading your message and ideas to have an impact around the world.
It doesn’t get much clearer than that!
You understand that if you want blogging to be a part of your marketing strategy, then you’re going to have to write great posts, and lots of them – on your blog, and on other, bigger blogs, too.
You feel exhilarated by the idea of watching your traffic numbers grow, and seeing that the people you connect with already know who you are because of your writing.
BUT (the infamous “but” again)…
You’re probably also feeling a little nervous, and maybe even a little concerned. You probably have all sorts of fears, such as…
- What if I’m just not a good writer? Can I do this?
- What if I run out of ideas to write about? I don’t want to recycle old ideas…
- But writing takes me so long, how could I ever write as much as I need?
- What if I’m just not cut out to be a writer or blogger?
In other words, what if you just can’t do it?
Well, let me tell you about my friend Matt…
Matt had never written before, and English isn’t even his first language. But using my process, he landed a guest post on a major blog!
Here’s how it happened…
I met Matt at a networking event way back in 2009, and we hit it off. Pretty soon we became friends and have been ever since (he even attended my wedding).
Along the way, he also became a Mirasee student and one of my 1-on-1 coaching clients. As part of the marketing plan that we mapped out for him, Matt was going to have to start blogging.
Not only that, he was going to have to write guest posts for major blogs.
To say that Matt was a little nervous would be an understatement. He had never done much writing before, and English isn’t even his first language!
Well, long story short, I showed him the exact process that I follow when I write, and it worked great:
- He made a short list of major blogs to target (I had to push him to aim high!)
- He proposed his post to the first blog on the list (Dumb Little Man), and it was accepted
- He wrote an awesome post, following my formula
- The post (his very first guest post!) performed very well, with 529 tweets and 736 Facebook shares in the first 10 days
- The post even got linked to by the New York Times Online
Matt is a great guy, and he’s very good at what he does, but he doesn’t have any innate talents as a writer.
If he could do it, so can you.
Comprehensive, All-Inclusive Guest Blogging Training
It’s important to me that my clients get results. Not just barely-squeaking-by results, but knocking-it-out-of-the-park results.
That’s why, in all the training programs we develop, my team and I do whatever it takes to help our students reach (and exceed) their goals. And we work hard to ensure our training is the highest quality possible.
Our aim? That our students are able to write as many posts as they need to make the biggest possible impact on the world and their communities.
The way I see, every program I develop puts my reputation on the line. In other words, I’m an “all or nothing” professional. I wouldn’t dream of giving you anything less than a comprehensive, all-inclusive training program that covers all of the bases you need!
As someone once said, “If something is worth doing then it’s worth doing right!” I couldn’t agree with that more.
So after spending days reviewing all of the requests my audience sent me, and combining those with what I think it takes to write great post, I finally came up with…
The “Write Like Freddy” Training Program!
The “Write Like Freddy” training program includes four training modules that will teach you how to quickly and easily write kick-ass blog posts that people will want to read and share.
I won’t just teach you how to write, though.
In your four weekly lessons, I’ll take you step by step through every stage of the guest blogging process, from choosing a target blog, to coming up with an idea, to writing an epic post, to getting the most possible mileage out of it – from beginning to end.
All lessons are delivered via high-quality, pre-recorded videos (as well as MP3 audios, PDF slides and transcripts), along with worksheets and other supporting materials.
Here is a look at what you’ll get…
The Curriculum Includes:
- How to find the very best places to publish your posts, so you’ll get tons of traffic, build a great reputation, and make lots ofsales
- The 3 criteria for deciding whether to post on a blog – or whether you’re better off not wasting your time
- How to come up with a winning angle for your post every single time (even if it’s your first time writing for a new audience!)
- How to know without a doubt that your posts will perform well and be shared – before you write a single word
- The secret to guest post proposals. Do this and your pitches will be accepted on major authority blogs, regardless of whether the blog owner knows who you are
- How to choose a headline that will make people read your post, even if you aren’t a writer!
- How to outline an entire post in less than 10 minutes (this is the same process I use on ALL my posts)
- How to make sure you don’t run out of ideas, that your posts are always “meaty” and full of great content and information
- Quick and easy tactics for writing high-impact posts, that make people want to print out your posts and tack them to their walls! (That’s the best compliment a blogger or writer can get, and you’ll hear it a lot!)
- How to control when a post will be published on somebody else’s blog (and stay out of the limbo of not knowing when or whether your post will be published)
- What steps to take after your post has been published to get waaaay more mileage out of it (it amazes me that nobody thinks to do this!)
- How to get extra SEO “link juice” out of your guest posts on authority blogs
- How your guest posts can help you build relationships with the entire blogosphere (without having to write a ton of posts!)
And you’ll have the benefit of my expertise and experience to answer every single one of your questions along the way!
How Much Will This Cost?
I’ve seen similar training programs sell for many hundreds of dollars. But I’ve always kept the price of “Write Like Freddy” low, at just $137, so it’s accessible to everyone.
But it’s time for an update, which means “Write Like Freddy” is coming off the shelf while we redevelop it from scratch. And when we release it again, the price will likely go up.
So you have one last chance to get the original program at a super-discounted rate.
Black Friday Special…
Get “Write Like Freddy,” the original guest blogging training course that has helped thousands of people get their guest posts on high-trafficked, high-impact blogs – even if they aren’t a professional writer…
For just $97
That’s a 29% savings!
And it’s yours this weekend only. This low price won’t be available for long, so if you’re interested, I wouldn’t waste any time – scroll down and sign up now.
My 100% Money-Back No-Questions-Asked Guarantee
I’ll make it simple – if the program isn’t right for you, then I don’t want your money.
If at any time during your first two weeks in the “Write Like Freddy” training program you feel that it isn’t the right fit for you, just send me an email and your tuition will be refunded, no questions asked.
I look forward to working with you in the program!
Write Like Freddy
The Original Guest Blogging Course
$137 Just $97
P.S. A word of advice – if you want this, you should move fast. Not because supply is running out, but because ultimately, it’s about results, and the longer you wait, the longer it’s going to take for you to start seeing them!